The No Sugar Coach
The No Sugar Coach
"We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversation with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk." -Thomas Moore
Welcome to the home of The No Sugar Coach. It’s great that you could take a moment to drop by. By way of introduction, my name is Burrel and my business is success motivation.
In the years since I’ve been practicing as a Success Coach, I’ve been privileged to work with many individuals and organizations to help them become fitter, stronger and more successful.
I work with individuals, sports stars, executives and their workforces.
Let me tell you--businessmen or basketball player, entrepreneur or employee, the things that drive people to succeed, their personal motivators, are not so very different. Most need the guiding hand of a no sugar coach, such as myself.
And motivation is not always about money.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that money and rewards are not great motivators. Money is important. Everyone wants to be paid for his or her effort – and some of the guys I work with are paid a lot! Everyone has to pay the bills, wants to take a nice vacation and maybe send the kids to college. But once the bills are covered and the savings tucked away, monetary gain is probably further down the list of priorities for most employees and team players than you might expect.
In my experience, once you dig deeper, people are energized by a number of other motivation factors.
1. Empowerment: Being trusted and empowered to use your own talent and ingenuity is a powerful motivator.
2. Growth: The knowledge that you are growing and developing personally. No-one wants spend their lives treading-water. We all need to grow and flourish.
3. Inclusion: ‘To belong’ is a fundamental need, whether as a member of a family, peer group, network, team or company. It’s human nature to want to be on the inside, not the outside.
4. Purpose: Today people are caring more about what happens tomorrow and want to contribute to ensuring the future of our children, and the health of our communities and planet.
5. Trust. Priceless and the fabric that holds it all together.
In the hustle and bustle of everyday business, and under the pressure of making the week’s numbers businesses’ and their executives sometimes lose sight of these basic human drivers.
But the fact is employee motivation is directly linked to business profits, and the more self-motivated your employees are, the more differentiated, successful and ultimately profitable you will be as a business. And that’s where I come in.
My philosophy is simple. I believe in people-power. I believe our successes as individuals or enterprises are directly related to how well we manage and motivate people.
• The ability to unlock People-Power is the greatest competitive advantage you will EVER have.
• You can unlock the power of your employees and build trust through Empowerment, Inclusion, Growth and Purpose.
• Employee trust is KEY to business success and profitability.
BUT trust is like money. It’s hard to earn, easy to lose, and should be spent wisely.
So what can the No Sugar Coach do to help you be successful?
Well, for a start I keep it real. They don’t call me the "no sugar coach" for nothing! My style is no nonsense, high-energy, fun, direct and very effective. I’m as comfortable in the C-suite as I am on the shop floor, back-office or front counter. No situation has ever had me fazed as I work with sports stars, executives and employees to unlock their people-power through:
• Personal and executive coaching (success is led from the top)
• Motivating and mobilizing employees.
• Breaking down silos to release organizational tension and get that great attitude-energy flowing.
• Opening communications and mediating conflict
• Bringing diverse groups to the table and sending them away as teams.
My success coaching philosophy is laid out in my popular book Success for Life, but more importantly I’m looking forward to connecting in person, so we can find out if my approach and style is right for the challenges you face.
- About Me
- Learn more about me.
- Creative Motivational Speaker
- This is a powerful and and creative motivational speaker that is here to help you.
- Challenges of Leadership
- The challenges of leadership can be many, but the No Sugar Coach approach could be your solution.
- Transformational Leadership Coaching
- What is Transformational Leadership Coaching?
- Leadership Skill Development
- Leadership Skill Development is possible.
- Leadership Development Tips
- Learn Leadership Development Tips that lead to the skills you must have.
- Motivational Speaker Leadership
- What is Motivational Speaker Leadership?
- Employee Motivation Building
- Employee Motivation Building is the key to your success.
- Employee Motivation Definition
- The Employee Motivation Definition.
- Improving Employee Motivations
- Improving Employee Motivations can be the key to your Business and Personal Sucess.
- Employee Training Motivation
- There may be any number of reasons you need to use employee training motivation.
- Employee Motivation Ideas
- New and Fresh Employee Motivation Ideas
- Small Business Motivation
- The Unique Challenges of Small Business Motivation
- Employee Motivation Reward
- How to Decide on the Right Employee Motivation Reward
- D-Motivation and weeding out the negative.
- Team Building Trust
- Team Building Trust is more important than you give credit for...see why.
- Team Building Methods
- Team Building Methods that work!
- Team Building Ice-breakers
- Using Team Building Ice-breakers
- Team Building Exercises
- Here are some fun team building exercises.
- Sports Motivation
- Sports Motivation comes with training too.
- Sports and Motivation
- Sports and motivation go hand in hand with diet and exercise.
- Sports Motivation Psychology
- Learn about sports motivation psychology.
- Mental Toughness Training
- Why mental toughness training?
- Workplace Satisfaction Survey
- A Workplace Satisfaction survey can be quite enlightening, and helps produce personal growth too.
- Free Employee Motivation Survey
- Take your Free Employee Motivation Survey
- Daily Motivation Quotes
- Here are some great daily motivation quotes.
- Quotes on Motivation
- Do you need a few good quotes on motivation and wants to use them daily?
- Sports Motivation Quotes
- There’s nothing like good sports motivation quotes to kick-off or close-out those Monday morning motivation meetings.
- Basketball Motivation Quotes
- Here’s a selection of basketball motivation quotes that recognize all aspects of the game.
- Motivational Seminars
- Motivational Seminars a part of successful living and leading.
- Employee Motivation Program
- Should you start an Employee Motivation Program?
- The No-Sugar Coach's Motivators Blog
- The The No-Sugar Coach Blog is a NO SUGAR COATED way to get motivated about life.
- Motivational Speakers Information and Contact Us links
- The No Sugar Coated Motivational Speakers Information and how to Contact Us.
- Motivational Books
- Learn from our Motivational Books.